- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sunday night decided the Baltimore Ravens will be facing the San Francisco 49ers in February’s Super Bowl, and the turnout gave CBS a small sampling of the ratings the big game will fetch. Fast National ratings, still subject to change, give the AFC Championship Game 41.5 million viewers and a 14.6 rating among adults 18-49. The special episode of Hawaii Five-0 that followed at 10 p.m. brought in a 4.1 rating in the demo. CBS topped the night, averaging an 11.9 rating in adults 18-49 and 34.5 million viewers.
ABC, the only other network airing original programming, saw drops across the board against the NFL. America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.3 adults) was off just a tenth of a point, while Once Upon a Time (2.4 adults) dropped four tenths and Revenge (1.7 adults) was off three tenths for a season low. A Shark Tank repeated finished the night with a 1.3 adults rating, giving ABC an average of 1.7 in the adults rating and 5.9 million viewers.
Encores of Fox’s animation block brought in a 1.6 rating with adults and 3.3 million viewers. And on NBC, four hours’ worth of Biggest Loser repeats averaged a 0.8 with 18-49-ers and 2.4 million viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day