- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sunday seemed like a safer bet for the Screen Actors Guild Awards. But after a one-off dalliance with Saturday in 2014 and the accompanying ratings dip, the TNT and TBS simulcasts fell again in their Sunday return.
See more SAG Awards: Red Carpet Arrivals
The Turner networks pulled a total 4 million viewers for the premiere telecasts on Jan. 25 — that’s off 13 percent from last year. TNT again brought the bulk of the audience: 2.3 million to TBS’ 1.7 million. All told, encores and simulcasts ticked up to nearly 5 million viewers over the course of the night.
Still, ratings have been relatively steady in recent outings, despite moves on the calendar. And Turner’s three-year deal with the SAG Awards it made in 2013 goes through the 2016 show.
The SAG Awards skewed on the older side, with a gross 2.1 million adults 25-54 and 1.8 million adults 18-49.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day