- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On the eve of the Easter and Passover holiday weekend, ABC and CBS shared a ratings victory.
Thursday night brought a steady episode of The Big Bang Theory. It averaged a 2.6 rating among adults 18-49, also topping all other offerings in the audience race with 12.3 million viewers.
The rest of CBS’ block was steady with it, gradually shedding viewers over the course of the night with The Great Indoors (1.4 adults), Mom (1.3 adults), Life in Pieces (1.2 adults) and ultimately The Amazing Race (0.9 adults).
ABC had the 100th episode of Scandal. The drama, sandwiched between fellow Shonda Rhimes productions, averaged a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49 and 5.4 million viewers. In the key demo, it marked a two-tenths of a point uptick from the previous week. Grey’s Anatomy led ABC with a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49, while The Catch posted another 0.7 rating.
Elsewhere, NBC aired new episodes of Superstore (0.8 adults), Powerless (0.6 adults), Chicago Med (1.0 adults) and The Blacklist: Redemption (0.7 adults). And, on Fox, there were originals of MasterChef Junior (0.9 adults) and Kicking and Screaming (0.5 adults).
The CW had a Supernatural (0.5 adults) and Riverdale (0.3 adults), neither particularly moved from the week before.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day