- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC notched another Thursday victory last night among adults 18-49, with Scandal earning a six-week high. Sandwiched between steady outings of Grey’s Anatomy (2.4 adults) and How to Get Away With Murder (2.9 adults), Scandal was up three-tenths of a point from its latest original for an average 3.2 rating in the key demo.
Naturally, The Big Bang Theory was the night’s overall victor with adults 18-49. The comedy, which could see its score adjusted after CBS’ NFL preemptions are taken into account, was up two-tenths for a 4.5 rating in the key demo. Mom (2.8 adults) jumped half a point, while Two and a Half Men (2.2 adults), The McCarthys (1.6 adults) and Elementary (1.2 adults) held steady.
Following similarly steady episodes of The Biggest Loser (1.2 adults) and Bad Judge (0.9 adults), NBC saw canceled comedy A to Z sink by another two-tenths of a point to just a 0.6 rating with adults 18-49. Parenthood didn’t look so hot either. The exiting drama pulled a series low 1.0 rating in the key demo, down three-tenths of a point.
Fox saw little movement on its lineup, with Bones (1.2 adults) and Gracepoint (0.8 adults) steady with last week. The CW block also held with The Vampire Diaries (0.7 adults) and Reign (0.4 adults).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day