- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Shades of Blue is on the rise as it prepares to wrap season two.
The Jennifer Lopez cop drama rose two-tenths for its penultimate episode of the season, grabbing a 0.9 rating among adults 18-49. Elsewhere, NBC had the No. 1 show of the night with Little Big Shots (1.3 adults), which was followed by a steady showing of Chicago Justice (1.0 adults), which is still awaiting a season two pickup.
On ABC, Once Upon a Time ticked up for its two-hour season six finale. The episode came after news broke of several major cast exits, including stars Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas. At 10 p.m., Match Game (0.6 adults) was even.
CBS was flat across the board with 60 Minutes (0.9 adults), the season finale of NCIS: LA (1.1 adults), Madam Secretary (0.7 adults) and Elementary (0.6 adults).
The Miss USA pageant was down for Fox. After drawing a 1.2 rating in early June 2016 when it debuted outside the regular TV season, this year’s telecast fell four-tenths to a 0.8 rating. Fox was otherwise quiet with reruns of Bob’s Burgers and The Simpsons.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day