- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Though ABC’s Friday lineup was down from last week’s premieres, the network still pulled an easy victory with adults 18-49, averaging a 1.5 rating for the night. Shark Tank, the night’s strongest performer across the board, came in two tenths of a point shy of last week’s showing with 1.6 adults rating. Also down two tenths, Primetime: What Would You Do? earned a 1.5 adults rating and 20/20, taking the steepest drop, was down four tenths of a point for a 1.4 rating with 18-49-ers. ABC brought in 5.2 million viewers.
Encores of Undercover Boss, CSI: NY and Blue Bloods averaged a 0.9 adults rating and a dominant 5.4 million viewers for CBS. And repeats of Bones and The Mob Doctor both posted a 0.8 rating with adults 18-49 and averaged 3.1 million viewers for Fox.
NBC’s one-hour broadcast of the Alma Awards pulled a 0.6 rating with 18-49-ers, down a tenth of a point from last year’s score. Following an encore of Grimm, Dateline was up a tenth of a point from last week with a 1.0 adults rating. The network brought in a 0.7 adults rating and 2.99 million viewers.
America’s Next Top Model was down from last week’s cycle high, averaging a 0.6 rating with adults 18-49. The network brought in a 0.4 adults rating and 959,000 viewers for the night.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day