- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC nabbed another Friday win — thanks in no small part to a lifted Shark Tank. The competition show hit a season high 2.2 rating among adults 18-49 and reached its biggest live-plus-same day audience ever with 8.5 million viewers. And those highs came with a softer lead-in. Comedies Last Man Standing (1.3 adults) and Cristela (1.1 adults) were off a respective three- and two-tenths of a point, while 20/20 (1.4 adults) stayed even with the prior episode.
The CBS block of Undercover Boss, Hawaii Five-0 and Blue Bloods held steady across the board with a shared 1.4 rating among adults under 50. And on NBC, Constantine (0.8 adults) fell two-tenths of a point to tie a series low before steady episodes of Grimm (1.2 adults) and Dateline (1.0 adults).
World’s Funniest Fails premiered on Fox to so-so returns. Its 1.0 rating among adults 18-49 would not be much to write home about any other night of the week, but it improved the time period significantly and outdid the last reality effort (Riot) on the night. Glee (0.7 adults) maintained last week’s premiere score.
The CW had a new episode of Hart of Dixie (0.4 adults) and Masters of Illusion (0.3 adults).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day