- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fast National returns give CBS and ABC a shared demo victory on Friday night, but it’s the former that earned the most notable victories. After a boosted (20 percent) Undercover Boss (1.8 adults), both CSI: NY (1.6 adults) and Blue Bloods (1.6 adults) reached season highs in the demo. They were up two and three tenths of a point, respectively. CBS averaged a 1.6 adults rating and 10.3 million viewers for the night.
Also pulling a 1.6 in adults, and coming in second with 6.1 million viewers, ABC started the night with boosted showings from Last Man Standing (1.5 adults) and Malibu Country (1.4 adults). The duo rose one tenth and two tenths of a point, respectively. Shark Tank (2.0 adults) was up two tenths, topping all efforts across broadcast for the night, and 20/20 (1.5 adults) was up a tenth.
NBC encored the first two episode of 1600 Penn before a two-hour Dateline (1.4 adults), which was off a tenth of a point from last week. The network averaged a 1.2 rating in the demo and 4.8 million viewers.
Fringe (0.8 adults) dropped two tenths of a point on Fox, falling shy of a Kitchen Nightmares encore. Fox pulled a 0.9 adults rating and 2.5 million viewers.
Nikita and Arrow encores earned a 0.3 adults rating and 924,000 viewers for The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day