- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
ABC topped the last Friday of the 2012-13 season with an average 1.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 5.7 million viewers. Back-to-back episodes of Shark Tank earned 1.2 and 1.9 ratings in the key demo, with the 9 p.m. season finale up a tenth of a point from last week and 19 percent from last year’s closer. 20/20 (1.5 adults) dropped two tenths of a point at 10 p.m.
A two-hour Dateline (1.1 adults) was even on NBC, while Rock Center (1.3 adults) grew by a tenth of a point. NBC averaged a 1.2 rating with 18-49-ers and 5.2 million viewers.
Undercover Boss (1.0 adults) shed six tenths of a point at 8 p.m., with 48 Hours bringing in a 0.9 in the demo. CBS averaged a 1.0 rating among adults 18-49 and 4.9 million viewers.
Kitchen Nightmares and Bones encores fetched Fox a 0.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.2 million viewers.
And on the CW, the season finale of Nikita (0.4 adults) was up two tenths of a point from last week — giving the network an average 0.3 rating in the key demo and 936,000 viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Succession’ Star Brian Cox Reflects on Series After Finale Airs: “The Greatest Work Experience Ever”
Critic’s Notebook: Bleak Series Finale Brings ‘Barry’ to a Satisfyingly Unsatisfying Close
Alex Borstein on Love for Midge in Series Finale and ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’s’ Depiction of Imperfect Women