- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Before it makes room for freshman Cristela next Friday, ABC’s Last Man Standing returned with a one-hour episode last night.
And with an average 6.6 million viewers and a 1.2 live-plus-same-day rating among adults 18-49, the sitcom was off 20 percent from its fall opener last year. That matters little when your neighbor is Shark Tank. With a steady 1.8 rating in the key demo, the reality series again helped ABC top the night with adults under 50. 20/20 was down from last week, like fellow news magazine Dateline on NBC, off 25 percent with a 1.2 rating with adults 18-49.
CBS’ trio of The Amazing Race (1.2 adults), Hawaii Five-0 (1.3 adults) and Blue Bloods (1.3 adults) were all steady with last week’s premiere performances in live-plus-same-day showings.
Utopia, now airing just once weekly, dropped a tenth of a point from last week’s episode to a 0.6 rating in the demo — though having just aired its final Tuesday episode three nights earlier, it’s too soon to tell if the condensed schedule will have any effect on ratings.
Who’s Line Is It Anyway pulled a 0..4 rating with adults 18-49 on The CW — as did America’s Next Top Model.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day