- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Shark Tank hit 100 episodes on Friday night, and the milestone for the reality series brought another demo win for ABC. The 9 p.m. telecast was the highest rated of the night with an average 1.7 rating among adults 18-49. The series was off by three-tenths of a point from last week.
Last Man Standing (1.5 adults) was up, by two-tenths of a point, ahead of a steady Cristela (1.1 adults), while 20/20 (1.2 adults) dropped half of a point.
Both Dateline (1.5 adults) and Grimm (1.2 adults) were in line with last week’s scores on NBC, but Constantine (0.8 adults) fell two-tenths of a point in its latest live-plus-same day showing. (Season-to-date its boasting similar growth to Grimm.)
On CBS, the first broadcast of the Hollywood Film Awards made a soft impression among adults 18-49, averaging a 0.5 rating over the course of the two-hour telecast. It pulled 4.1 million viewers to the network.
Fox aired encores, and The CW’s original for the night, America’s Next Top Model, held steady with a 0.4 in the key demo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day