- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tis the season to be NBC.
The network’s strong fall continued with an 18-49 win on Friday night, powered by Dateline, which grabbed a 1.7 demo at 10 pm (good for a .6 surge), and a two hour Christmas-themed Saturday Night Live clips show, which earned a 1.5 rating and five share in the 8 pm time slot.
CBS, which won the night in total viewers, rode the strength of Blue Bloods‘ 1.7 at 10 pm (with over 11 million overall viewers, a slight fall) and Undercover Boss, which stayed steady at 1.8 demo and nearly eight million total pairs of eyeballs.
ABC’s programming took a bit of a hit; Tim Allen‘s Last Man Standing and Reba McEntire’s Malibu Country each notched 1.4 in the demo, falling from 1.6 and 1.5, respectively.
Fox’s Fringe, in its final season, came back from weeks of repeats to a 0.9, while Kitchen Nightmares out up a 1.2.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day