- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance fared even better during the second night of its new season, topping all other Wednesday broadcasts among adults 18-49 and viewers. The two-hour episode pulled in a 2.6 demo rating, up 8 percent from last Thursday, and 6.97 million viewers.
PHOTOS: Summer TV Preview 2012
Summer reality freshman Dogs in the City did well on CBS. The one-hour premiere earned a 1.3 rating among adults 18-49 and 6.7 million viewers. The network followed the 8 p.m. broadcast with repeats of Criminal Minds and CSI for a nightly average of a 1.3 rating with 18-49-ers and 6.5 million viewers.
Encores of ABC comedies The Middle, Suburgatory, Modern Family, Happy Endings and Don’t Trust the B—- in Apt. 23 averaged a 1.2 adults rating for ABC and 3.8 million viewers.
Non-time-adjusted numbers for Game 1 of the 2012 Stanley Cup Final, which saw the Los Angeles Kings top the New Jersey Devils in overtime, have NBC in fourth place with a 1.0 rating in the demo and 2.7 million viewers. Those numbers are likely to change when finals come in.
America’s Next Top Model earned a 0.6 rating among adults 18-49 on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day