- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With an average 5.0 rating among adults 18-49 and 20.1 million viewers on Wednesday night, NBC’s coverage of the Sochi Olympics was improved from Tuesday lows but again down from Vancouver. The block was down 9 percent in the key demo.
Relatively steady in its last two regularly scheduled episodes against the Games, American Idol took a hit on Fox. The reality show averaged a 2.6 rating among adults 18-49 — down eight-tenths of a point from last week. Idol also pulled 9.9 million viewers.
CBS resumed some originals after a long Olympics hiatus. Both Criminal Minds (2.4 adults) and CSI (2.0 adults) were new, with Criminal Minds down four-tenths and CSI holding steady.
Super Fun Night also made a quiet exit on ABC. The comedy, which had an abbreviated first season, dropped to a series low of a 0.9 rating among adults 18-49 in its finale.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day