- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Under the Dome continues to drive Monday’s for CBS. The freshman drama, inching up in total viewers from last week, dominated the night with a steady 2.7 rating among adults 18-49. Averaged in with encores, the network pulled a 1.7 demo rating and 6.7 million viewers for the night.
The Bachelorette (1.9 adults) was steady on ABC, while Mistresses (1.1 adults) dropped by just one-tenth of a point. The network pulled a 1.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 5.7 million viewers.
The entire NBC lineup dipped by just a tenth of a point, with American Ninja Warrior (1.5 adults), Get Out Alive With Bear Grylls (1.4 adults) and Siberia (0.8 adults) averaging out to a 1.2 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.8 million viewers. Grylls’ Fast National rating, it should be noted, is in line with last week’s preliminary premiere number.
Fox’s comedy encores brought in a 0.6 rating among adults 18-49 and 1.5 million viewers, while the CW aired two-hour special iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party to a disappointing 0.2 adults rating and 732,000 viewers.
Univision brought in a 1.6 rating among adults 18-49 and 3.97 million viewers. Telemundo averaged a 0.6 rating and 1.5 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day