- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC nabbed an easy victory on Monday night with The Voice. A steady two-hour episode of the singing competition, averaging a 2.1 rating among adults 18-49, was heads above all other Big Four efforts for the night.
Only ABC’s Dancing With the Stars came close to approaching The Voice in the key demo. It earned a flat 1.6 rating among adults 18-49. Dancing, however, did have an edge among total viewers. With 10.1 million viewers, it was the most-watched telecast of the night. The 10 p.m. hour also gave NBC the demo advantage over ABC, with Taken (0.8 adults) outperforming Quantico (0.6 adults) by two-tenths of a point.
Scorpion was tops at 10 p.m., however. The CBS drama earned a steady 1.0 rating among adults 18-49, after a night of very similar scores for comedies. Man With a Plan, Superior Donuts and 2 Broke Girls also averaged a 1.0 rating in the key demo, while Kevin Can Wait was marginally better with a 1.1 rating.
Both 24: Legacy (0.8 adults) and APB (0.6 adults) were flat on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day