- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Another Sunday, another trio of networks reap the benefits of the NFL. NBC, of course, led the night by all measures. Preliminary ratings for the 49ers-Broncos matchup have Sunday Night Football up 17 percent from the comparable figures last week — already averaging a 7.0 rating among adults 18-49 before time zone adjustments.
NFL overrun brought another week of big improvement to Fox’s lineup. Though its scores are also tentative, The Simpsons (3.5 adults), Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2.5 adults) and Family Guy (2.5 adults) were all up and posting their highest ratings since their respective season premieres. Mulaney, which recently saw its episode count trimmed, pulled an even 1.1 in the key demo.
Against football and another week of The Walking Dead, ABC’s scripted block held steady with last week. America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.1 adults), Once Upon a Time (2.7 adults), Resurrection (1.4 adults) and Revenge (1.3 adults) were all in line with last week’s scores.
As for CBS, which also saw a little NFL overrun, the network’s trio of Madam Secretary, The Good Wife and CSI all held with last week’s showings and shared a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day