- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fast affiliate numbers for Sunday Night Football weren’t quite up to the level of last week’s record haul, but the game between the Detroit Lions and San Francisco 49-ers still managed to bring in an easy win for NBC. After a 90-minute block of Football Night in America (a 4.8 rating with adults 18-49), non-time-zone-adjusted numbers give the game a 7.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 18.1 million viewers. From last week’s fast national, that’s a 23 percent drop in the demo.
For the night, NBC averaged a 6.5 adults rating and 15.7 million viewers.
CBS benefited from NFL overrun until roughly 7:37 p.m. After that, a new episode of 60 Minutes posted a 3.2 adults rating and Big Brother was even with last week’s 2.3 adults rating. Adding in encores of The Good Wife and The Mentalist, CBS averaged a 2.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 8.98 million viewers.
NFL overrun also influenced Fox’s fast score — a 2.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 4.5 million viewers — with animation encores filling the schedule after football.
Univision posted an average 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 over the course of the night, while a repeat of America’s Funniest Home Videos and a block of Revenge encores gave ABC a 0.7 adults rating and 3.5 million viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day