- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox scored a nightly win on Wednesday, thanks in part to being the only Big Four network airing all originals. With an average 1.9 rating among adults 18-49, American Idol was off a tenth of a point from the previous week. It averaged 8.4 million viewers, also topping the rest of the pack.
The night’s biggest series was Survivor (2.2 adults), down two-tenths of a point from last week. Factoring in CBS encores, the network placed second with a 1.6 in the demo and 7.7 million viewers.
NBC aired only repeats, and ABC’s lone original was Mixology. Without an original lead-in, the comedy again pulled a 1.2 rating with adults under 50 — even with last week.
The CW saw The 100 (0.6 adults) grow a tenth of a point after a slightly down Arrow (0.7 adults), off a tenth.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
William Jackson Harper