- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With back-to-back episodes of MasterChef, Fox easily topped the Big Four among adults 18-49 on Monday night.
The culinary competition, like all broadcast series, had stiffer-than-normal competition from the return of ESPN’s Monday Night Football — which overnight returns give a 9.2 rating among households. Still, MasterChef held even with Labor Day’s performance. The first hour pulled a 1.8 rating in the key demo, while the second nabbed a 1.9. Its summer trajectory of time-shifting has it likely to hit a 2.4 rating in the key demo once live-plus-7 returns are in.
Running Wild With Bear Grylls (1.1 adults) improved by two-tenths of a point on NBC, while American Ninja Warrior (1.7 adults) was down by the same measure.
ABC’s big lift for Bachelor in Paradise (1.8 adults) comes with a caveat. Detroit and New York affiliates preempted the network’s lineup for the Giants-Lions game.
CBS saw Under the Dome (1.4 adults) come back two-tenths of a point from its Labor Day low, while America’s Next Top Model (0.4 adults) held steady on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day