- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Under the Dome brought another Monday win for CBS, though the new summer drama did see some losses from last week’s big premiere. Fast National returns give Under the Dome a 2.8 rating with adults 18-49, down half a point (15 percent). It was still enough to carry the network’s night of encores as CBS topped the night with an average 1.8 adults rating and 7.1 million viewers.
ABC came in second place with an average 1.6 rating with adults 18-49 for the night. The Bachelorette (1.8 adults) dropped two-tenths of a point from last week, while Mistresses (1.2 adults) moved up by a tenth. The network averaged 5.5 million viewers.
American Ninja Warriors (1.7 adults) was down seven-tenths of a point from last year’s post-America’s Got Talent premiere, but its second hour still managed to top The Bachelorette to win the 9 p.m. hour. Siberia (1.1 adults) did not fare as well: The faux reality series came in last place at 10 p.m. NBC averaged a 1.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 4.4 million viewers.
Fox had one original outing with the finale of The Goodwin Games (0.6 adults), averaging a 0.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 1.6 million viewers for the night.
Encores brought a 0.2 adults rating and 609,000 viewers to the CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day