- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS and Univision tied on Sunday night, averaging a 1.3 rating among adults 18-49.
The Eye saw Big Brother (2.2 adults) dip three-tenths of a point at 8 p.m. before Unforgettable (1.3 adults) kicked off its summer down 1.6 points from its fall 2011 launch. The drama, briefly canceled in 2012, did give the network a summer best in the hour for regularly scheduled programming. CBS won the night in viewers with an average 6.7 million.
Fox’s animation encores averaged a 1.2 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.6 million viewers.
Both Celebrity Wife Swap (1.1 adults) and Whodunnit (1.1 adults) grew by a tenth of a point on ABC, giving the network an average 0.9 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.3 million viewers for the night.
NBC, which saw its only original in an even Crossing Lines (0.5 adults), averaged a 0.7 rating in the demo and 2.95 million viewers.
Tied demo victor Univision, airing the finale of telenovela Amores Verdaderos, also averaged 3.3 million viewers — while Telemundo pulled a 0.8 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.1 million viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day