- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC’s This Is Us may have been slightly humbled on Valentine’s Day, but it still easily won the holiday evening, which typically sees TV usage dip.
The drama averaged a 2.4 rating among adults 18-49 at 9 p.m. That was off two-tenths of a point in the key demo, for a same-day low since November, but still heads above the closest competition. A lifted episode of CBS’ NCIS came in at No. 2 in the demo for the night, with a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49, easily ranking as the most-watched telecast with over 15 million viewers.
NBC won the night in the key demo with new episodes of The Wall (1.4 adults) and Chicago Fire (1.5 adults) on either side of This Is Us. And CBS saw the night’s biggest growth with a two-tenths of a point lift for NCIS: New Orleans (1.2 adults). Bull earned an even 1.3 rating at 9 p.m.
ABC had new episodes of The Middle (1.5 adults), American Housewife (1.4 adults), Fresh Off the Boat (1.0 adults), The Real O’Neals (0.8 adults) and Agents of SHIELD (0.7 adults). And Fox saw New Girl (0.9 adults), The Mick (1.0 adults) and Bones (0.8 adults) repeat their most recent performances in the key demo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day