- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Driven by Dancing With the Stars and The Voice, ABC and NBC split the adults 18-49 demo on Tuesday night, both earning a 2.2 rating for the night.
ABC had the advantage with viewers, however, netting 11.9 million. The second Dancing results show of the season dropped 13 percent for a 2.7 in the demo, while Body of Proof maintained the previous week’s 2.0. Last Man Standing and Cougar Town were still MIA, with a Dancing recap in their place.
NBC’s The Biggest Loser was steady with last week’s 2.0 with adults 18-49, leading into the Tuesday premiere of The Voice live results. That episode was down a tenth of a point from last season’s first live results, earning a 3.2 in the demo. Fashion Star followed with an even 1.5 rating in the demo.
Fox edged out a night of CBS repeats with its 1.6 demo average. Raising Hope saw the night’s only gains, rising 7 percent for a 1.6 among adults 18-49. New Girl and Breaking In both dropped, with the former slipping 13 percent to a 2.3 in the demo and the latter down to a 1.3.
CBS aired encores of NCIS, NCIS: LA and Unforgettable to the tune of a 1.5 with adults 18-49 and 8.9 million viewers.
On The CW, Ringer fell to a 0.4 rating among adults 18-49 without the aid of an original 90210 lead-in.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day