- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
American Idol heads off to Sundays, exclusively, later this week. And on its last Monday, it managed to almost catch up with The Voice.
Ranking second for the night, a steady American Idol fetched a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49 and 7.6 million viewers. In the same two-hour block, The Voice was a bit fatigued from the previous Monday. It earned a 1.5 rating in the key demo and 8.3 million viewers.
The 10 o’clock hour further tipped the night in NBC’s favor with an average 0.9 rating among adults 18-49 for Good Girls, eclipsing ABC’s The Crossing (0.7 adults) and CBS’ lone original effort for the night — a special Late Late Show Carpool Karaoke (0.8 adults).
Elsewhere, Fox posted even episodes of Lucifer (0.7 adults) and The Resident (0.8 adults) alongside steady episodes of the CW’s Supergirl (0.4 adults) and iZombie (0.2 adults).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day