- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC topped Monday again with the night’s dominant broadcast, The Voice, holding on to last week’s showing of a 3.7 among adults 18-49. After the two-hour performance show, Smash rose 11 percent for a 2.1 in the demo, tying the night’s only real 10 p.m. competition: a special Dancing With the Stars-themed episode of 20/20. NBC averaged a 3.2 among 18-49-ers and 8.8 million total viewers.
Dancing With the Stars helped ABC score an easy total-audience victory. The network averaged 15.2 million viewers, with a second-place finish among adults 18-49 with a 2.7 rating. Stars averaged a 3.0 for its two-hour Motown-themed episode, up just 3 percent from last week. 20/20 brought in a 2.1 in the demo.
Fox rose to third place among viewers and the demo with CBS in encores, averaging a 2.2 rating and 6.8 million viewers. Bones was even with a 2.2 rating among adults, but House jumped three-tenths of a point for a 2.3 rating.
Repeats gave CBS a 1.7 among adults 18-49 and 6.3 million viewers.
On The CW, both Gossip Girl and Hart of Dixie were down a tenth of a point from last week, each scoring a 0.5 rating with adults 18-49 and tying their season lows.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day