- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Wednesday night slipped by almost unnoticed, with each of the networks offering a block of repeats.
CBS’ line-up of NCIS: Los Angeles, Criminal Minds and CSI encores topped the night in both adults 18-49 and total viewers. The network averaged a 2.1 rating in the demo with 9.8 million. Criminal Minds was the night’s strongest performer on any network, bringing in a 2.3 in adults 18-49.
ABC’s regular Wednesday line-up aired in its entirety, with repeat episodes of The Middle, Suburgatory, Modern Family, Happy Endings and Revenge, averaging a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49 over three hours, with just over 4 million viewers.
Back-to-back encores of Raising Hope and New Girl filled Fox’s X-Factor-less Wednesday. The network averaged a 0.8 rating in the key demo for the night, with New Girl outperforming Hope by three tenths of a point. 2.5 million viewers were clocked during the two hours.
NBC had repeats of Up All Night, Whitney, Harry’s Law and Law & Order: SVU, giving it a 0.8 rating with 18-49-ers. The network averaged 3.4 million viewers.
And on the CW, the 2009 Hilary Duff vehicle According to Greta screened for a 0.4 rating among adults 18-49 and 1.2 million viewers.
Refresh for updates.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day