- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Animation encores topped the night in the key demographic, with Fox tying ABC for a demo win with an average 1.1 rating among adults 18-49. Fox also averaged 2.5 million viewers for its three-hour Sunday block.
Between repeats of America’s Funniest Home Videos and Castle, ABC launched the summer cycle of Celebrity Wife Swap and premiered reality competition Whodunnit?. Wife Swap, featuring Bristol Palin and Joan and Melissa Rivers, pulled a 1.3 rating among adults 18-49. That’s down three-tenths of a point from its most recent original for a series low. Whodunnit? (1.3 adults) opened softly at 9 p.m., retaining its lead-in. ABC averaged 4.0 million viewers.
NBC summer import Crossing Lines opened low, pulling in just a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49 — though the series did grow in its second hour. The network averaged a 0.8 rating among adults 18-49 and 4.2 million viewers for the night.
Encores averaged a 0.6 adults rating and 4.9 million viewers on CBS.
Both Univision and Telemundo averaged a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, with the former pulling 2.1 million viewers and the latter earning 1.8 million.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day