- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Shifting from its typical Thursday roost, after a monthlong absence from the schedule, a special Will & Grace perked up Tuesday night on NBC.
The episode, with a lift from lead-in The Voice, averaged a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49. Sharing that score with the singing competition, the pair led the night in the key demo. Will & Grace‘s audience was up nearly 25 percent from its last live-plus-same-day outing, also averaging 7.1 million viewers.
NBC also aired a special Superstore, which pulled a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 alongside Chicago Med. All told, the network easily topped the night in the key demo while also scoring a victory among total viewers.
ABC and Fox shared No. 2 status in the demo. Fox originals Lethal Weapon (1.0 adults), The Mick (0.8 adults) and Brooklyn Nine-Nine (0.7 adults) were unmoved. On ABC, The Middle (1.2 adults), Fresh Off the Boat (0.9 adults), Black-ish (1.0 adults) and Kevin (Probably) Saves the World saw some slight fatigue from their latest originals. The Mayor held with a 0.7 rating.
CBS ran repeats, while The CW aired new episodes of The Flash (0.8 adults) and Legends of Tomorrow (0.7 adults).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day