- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC’s World of Dance capped off its strong freshman season Tuesday night, pulling its best ratings since its May premiere.
The reality competition, which the network promptly ordered for a second season earlier this summer, signed off with an average 2.0 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.3 million viewers. Both of those numbers reflect a nearly 20 percent jump from the previous week’s episode.
Time shifting has been significant. With live-plus-seven day lifts, World of Dance has a current average 2.6 rating among adults 18-49 and 10.3 million viewers per episode.
World of Dance was not the biggest show of the night, not with America’s Got Talent at the top of NBC’s Tuesday lineup. The two-hour talent show again hovered around season highs, averaging a 2.7 rating in the key demo and 13.1 million viewers.
The night’s only other original offering came from ABC, where a new Somewhere Between drew a 0.3 rating among adults 18-49.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day