- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
E! looks like it launched a solid Sunday partner for the Kardashians. WWE reality jaunt Total Divas opened to 1.3 million viewers last night, eclipsing every network opener in nearly a year.
The 10 p.m. broadcast of Total Divas took in 885,000 adults 18-49 and a 1.1 rating among households, making it the most watched premiere since Married to Jonas last August. This comes on the heels of lackluster launches for other Sunday fare such as What Would Ryan Lochte Do? and The Wanted Life.
Total Divas retained less than half of its lead-in from Keeping Up With the Kardashians, though the network flagship was near a season high with 2.8 million viewers. Keeping Up returned for its eighth season with 3 million viewers in June.
A midnight encore of Total Divas added another 700,000 viewers, 500,000 of them adults 18-49.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day