- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS and NBC tied in Wednesday night ratings. Each net scored a 1.9 in the 18-49 demo.
Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance dipped 25 percent going head to head against CBS’ Big Brother, which was up 4 percent from Sunday’s telecast and posted its best Wednesday premiere in viewers and key demo since 2003. Fox came in third place.
NBC’s America’s Got Talent was down 22 percent from last Wednesday, earning its lowest-rated telecast of the summer. Minute to Win It was also down 14 percent from last week. Love in the Wild was down 11 percent, its lowest-rated telecast this summer.
ABC’s Primetime Nightline was down 31 percent from last week’s episode, which featured Barbara Walters‘ interview of Casey Anthony‘s defense lawyer Jose Baez.
Univision was in fourth, ABC in fifth, Telemundo in sixth and the CW in last.
CBS – 1.9
– Big Brother (time period premiere): 2.6, 7.2 million viewers
– Criminal Minds (R): 1.5, 6.6 million viewers
– CSI (R): 1.5, 7.3 million viewers
NBC – 1.9
– Minute To Win It: 1.2, 4.8 million viewers
– America’s Got Talent: 2.8, 11 million viewers
– Love In The Wild: 1.7, 5.1 million viewers
FOX – 1.8
– So You Think You Can Dance: 1.8, 3.6 million viewers
ABC – 0.9
– Charlie Brown: Lucy Must Be Traded (RS): 0.8, 3.6 million viewers
– The Middle (R): 0.9, 3.3 million viewers
– Modern Family (R): 1.2, 3.6 million viewers
– Happy Endings (R): 0.9, 2.8 million viewers
– Nightline Primetime: 0.9/3, 4.1 million viewers
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day