- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As cable’s NBA playoffs and NHL finals continue to make for quiet broadcast nights, Fox scored an easy win Wednesday with a two-hour block of So You Think You Can Dance. Down 11 percent from last week (three-tenths of a point), fast affiliate numbers have the broadcast earning a 2.4 rating among adults 18-49 and 6.5 million viewers.
CBS had one of the night’s only other original outings, the second episode of Dogs in the City. The reality series dropped 31 percent from last week’s modest debut, pulling just a 0.9 rating among adults 18-49. Encores of Criminal Minds and CSI fared better, giving the network an average 1.2 demo rating and 5.8 million viewers for the night.
ABC’s comedy repeats (1.0 rating among adults 18-49; 3.2 million viewers) just barely topped NBC’s own encores (0.9 adults rating; 3.8 million viewers) of Off Their Rockers, Up All Night and two outings of Law & Order: SVU. The CW was in repeats with America’s Next Top Model, earning a 0.3 demo rating for the night.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
the tonight show