- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With the official launch of Thursday Night Football just a week away, It was a quiet night for the broadcast networks.
Thanks to several preseason games, the night’s scores are once again subject to change for most of the Big Four, with the NFL airing in select markets.
CBS’ Big Brother ranked No. 1 amongst several repeats, averaging a solid 1.9 rating among adults 18-49. Elsewhere on the network, Zoo (0.9 adults) grew two-tenths.
It was also good news for time slot competitor The Night Shift (1.0 adults), which rose two-tenths for its fourth season finale.
Fox tied CBS as the top broadcaster of the evening in the demo, thanks to Love Connection (1.3 adults), which doubled its numbers from the previous week.
The CW will likely see downward adjustment for Penn and Teller (0.6 adults) and Whose Line (0.7 adults), which ticked up two-tenths and three-tenths, respectively.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day