- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twitter exploded in response to Charlie Sheen‘s increasingly bizarre interviews with Good Morning America, the Today show and on TMZ.com.
“Watching Charlie Sheen live on TMZ. Since when did his voice change to sound just like Danny Bonaduce,” Twittered Justin Stangel, a writer on the Late Show With David Letterman.
Neil Patrick Harris, who stars on CBS’ How I Met Your Mother (which also airs Two and a Half Men) wrote, “Charlie Sheen’s done lost his crackers… #teamcbs
“The real victim of the latest Charlie Sheen interview: The San Francisco Giants,” Twittered Modern Family co-creator Steve Levitan, referring to the hat he was wearing.
Saturday Night Live alum Horatio Sanz added, “God Bless Charlie Sheen!”
Modern Family producer Danny Zucker may have summed it up best: “James Franco and Anne Hathaway should send Charlie Sheen a thank you basket right about now.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day