- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ashton Kutcher‘s Walden is about to get an unwelcome visitor.
The Internet billionaire’s first business partner, Billy — played by Young Adult‘s Patton Oswalt — will swing by his newly purchased Malibu abode with a new get-rich-quick plan he can’t do without Walden.
Billy’s arrival doesn’t sit very well with Walden, who — judging from the photos here — isn’t thrilled to see his former partner. It turns out that after the former partners, who started their business in Bridget’s garage, sold it for billions, Billy went off the deep end and the pair had a falling out.
So how does Billy get in the door? Turns out Alan (Jon Cryer) has dollar signs in his eyes and sees himself as being the beneficiary of Billy’s new billion-dollar idea and takes a bribe to set up the meeting.
Check out the photos below. Oswalt’s Two and a Half Men episode, titled “The War Against Gingivitis,” airs Monday, Feb. 27 on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day