- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Busey will guest star as himself in the Nov. 14 episode of the CBS comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively, playing a patient that Alan (Jon Cryer) winds up sharing a room with at a mental facility.
After Walden (Ashton Kutcher) donates the late Charlie’s piano to under-privileged kids in next week’s episode, Alan will begin to unravel. Alan, struggling to come to terms with his brother’s death, will end up believing he is Charlie Harper and ultimately check himself into a Malibu mental institution where he’ll share a room with Busey in the Nov. 14 installment.
Busey in March addressed former Men star Sheen’s “tailspin,” offering his longtime friend advice for him to “look at himself and the truth in his heart, because what he’s doing is not true to his heart.”
The guest turn for Busey comes a few years after the veteran actor — and former addict who is 13 years sober — appeared on VH1’s Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew as part mentor and, ultimately, part patient.
Busey, a former Celebrity Apprentice contestant, will also be among the talent trading homes on ABC’s upcoming Celebrity Wife Swap.
Busey is repped by Global Artists Agency and Windsor Artist Management.
Men airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day