- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS has found one of its leading men for its untitled Dan O’Shannon–Peter Warren comedy pilot.
Deadbeat‘s Tyler Labine will play Chris, an energetic guy who would rather have fun than work and tends to go with his gut instead of having a plan. He joins the previously announced Kelly O’Sullivan, who will play a fun, feisty girl named Katie.
Read more TV Pilots 2015: The Complete Guide
The project, penned by Warren and Modern Family‘s O’Shannon, centers on a group of friends and family at three different times in their lives. O’Shannon, Dennis Erdman, Clark Peterson, and Eric and Kim Tannenbaum will serve as executive producers, with Warren as a supervising producer.
In addition to Deadbeat, Labine’s television credits include Animal Practice, Mad Love and Reaper. He’s repped by CAA, The Characters Agency, Principato-Young and Jackoway Tyerman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant