- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tyler Lepley, who is best known for his role on OWN’s and Tyler Perry’s The Haves and the Have Nots, is joining Starz drama P-Valley as a series regular.
Katori Hall created the pole dancing series, based on her play Pussy Valley, which the premium cable network ordered to series late last year after it was in development since August 2016. Chernin Entertainment is behind the series that takes an unapologetic look at the lives of strip club dancers working in the Dirty Delta.
Lepley, repped by ICM, will join stars Brandee Evans (The Bobby Brown Story) and Nicco Annan in the scripted original.
Hall will executive produce alongside consulting producer Khaliah Neal, with Patrik-Ian Polk acting as a co-executive producer. Music video director Karena Evans (Drake’s “Nice for What”) helmed the premiere.
P-Valley was ordered with the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced Hightown, joining the network’s other scripted offerings including Outlander, Power and Counterpart.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day