- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tyler Posey has lined up his next small screen role.
The star of Teen Wolf, which wraps this year, is joining Jane the Virgin for a multi-episode arc, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Posey will play someone from Jane’s past. He will make his debut in the season three finale. Jane the Virgin is one of seven CW shows that received an early pickup in January.
For Posey, the role comes after wrapping the upcoming sixth and final season of MTV’s Teen Wolf. The final season, on which Posey also made his directorial debut, airs this summer. His other credits include Yoga Hosers and Lincoln Heights. He is repped by Gersh, 3 Arts Entertainment and Myman Greenspan.
Posey joins a long list of season three guest stars on the CBS TV Studios series that also includes Gloria Estefan, Minka Kelly, Ricardo Chavira and Justina Machado.
Jane the Virgin airs Mondays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day