- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s one and done for Tyra Banks’ former series FABLife.
The syndicated talk show has been canceled and will not return for a second season, Disney-ABC Domestic Television announced late Tuesday. Original episodes will continue to be produced and aired for the remainder of the season.
Banks, who executive produced and co-hosted the series, exited in December after two months on the job to focus on her cosmetics line. She was not replaced and severed her ties with the series last year.
Disney/ABC Home Entertainment and Television Distribution, meanwhile, cleared national syndication for viral video show RightThisMinute for distribution next fall on ABC Owned Television Stations Group stations in New York; Los Angeles; Chicago; Philadelphia; San Francisco; Houston; Raleigh/Durham, N.C.; and Fresno, Calif., as well as Cox Media Group/Scripps stations in major media markets.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day