- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jimmy Kimmel has a solution to a life-threatening problem.
The late-night host debuted a clip on Monday night that introduced the “Ubulance” in response to the trending Medium piece that notes, “In New York City, the median response time for an ambulance is 6.1 minutes. The median wait time for an Uber is 2.42 minutes in Manhattan and 3.1 minutes in the outer boroughs.”
Read more NYC Now Has More Uber Cars Than Taxis
“Although ambulance drivers won’t repeatedly ask you to give them a five-star rating on the way to the hospital,” noted Kimmel. “Maybe if the ambulance drivers worked for tips, they’d show up faster.”
Still, he introduced “Ubulance,” his spot-on suggestion for an hilarious new Uber offering in which on-demand drivers take a “four-hour online training medical course” and attend to your wounds with jumper cables and air fresheners. And of course, bottled water is offered upon entering the car.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day