- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Under the Dome is continuing to bulk up its cast.
Newcomer Grace Victoria Cox is the latest addition to the second season of CBS’ summer drama, which is executive produced by Steven Spielberg, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. The casting marks Cox’s first screen credit.
The 18-year-old Cox will recur as the lithe, mysterious, beautiful and almost regal Melanie, who catches the eye of Joe (Colin Ford). Poised and ethereal, Melanie is from the right side of the tracks and is a clear contrast to Norrie (Mackenzie Lintz).
Under the Dome recently added CSI: NY star Eddie Cahill and Misfits alum Karla Crome as new series regulars for the upcoming season.
The additions come as Under the Dome is poised to kill off two “favorites” when it returns with its Stephen King-penned season-two premiere on June 30.
Cox is repped by Progressive Artists Agency.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Late Night With Seth Meyers