- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Amy’s first birthday should be all about her. But on NBC’s Up All Night, the grownups get carried away with their own hang-ups. And The Hollywood Reporter has a first look at the buildup to the big occasion.
Things get off to a rocky start when Chris (Will Arnett) agrees to a joint birthday party with the annoyingly enthusiastic neighbors and Reagan (Christina Applegate) takes the opportunity to point out his weak resolve. Meanwhile, Ava (Maya Rudolph) can’t resist her desire to supersize the occasion.
Plus, Saturday Night Live alum Molly Shannon is back as Nancy and she sees the party as the ideal place to find some eligible bachelors.
Watch THR’s preview clip below in which Amy’s first word becomes open to interpretation.
Up All Night airs Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. on NBC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day