- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
First, The Hollywood Reporter broke the official news that Henry Winkler will guest star on NBC’s Up All Night as Ava’s (Maya Rudolph) famous writer dad whose attention she craves. And now, I’ve learned of a juicy new twist in the same episode.
Sharon Osbourne will guest star in Winkler’s episode as herself. She’ll play Ava’s on-the-lot nemesis. And with her dad already in town, that just another complication she doesn’t need. The episode’s airdate hasn’t been scheduled yet.
Aside from being one of the founding co-hosts on CBS daytime’s The Talk, Osbourne also serves as one of the judges on NBC’s talent competition, America’s Got Talent. She was also a contestant on the ninth season of The Celebrity Apprentice.
Osbourne also starred with her husband, heavy metal rocker Ozzy Osbourne, and their two children, Jack and Kelly Osbourne, on the MTV reality show, The Osbournes, for four seasons (2002-2005).
Her scripted credits include appearances on Will & Grace and Days of Our Lives.
Up All Night airs Thursdays at 9:30 on NBC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day