- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Upfront Week is no longer just an industry event.
Fox is turning the annual dog and pony show — where networks present their 2013-14 lineups to advertisers — into a fan event, announcing its first-ever Fox FanFront.
After the network unveils its fall schedule of new and returning fare, the network will for the first time offer fans what’s being billed as a front-of-the-line pass for an exclusive sneak preview of the new offerings.
The New York event is free to those first to RSVP via e-mail or telephone registration. Those admitted to the Monday, May 13, event will mix and mingle with stars from the network’s yet-to-be-announced new shows as well as returning hits The Following, New Girl, The X Factor, The Mindy Project, Bones, Glee, Raising Hope and American Idol.
The event was created as a way to incorporate fans into the annual industry event in a bid to break through the clutter and expose new programming early to get a jumpstart on building buzz that could make or break a show come the crowed fall schedule.
To RSVP, e-mail FoxRSVP@cegny.com or call (646) 745-1570.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day