- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the law enforcement series Graceland, launching next summer, revolves around a group of diverse law-enforcement agents from the DEA, FBI and Customs whose worlds collide when they’re forced to live together in an undercover beach house in Southern California.
Newcomer FBI agent Mike Warren (Aaron Tveit) — best described as a “by the book” kind of guy — gets thrown into the mix, led by seasoned FBI agent Paul Briggs (Daniel Sunjata) who just may give Mike a run for his money. There are hints at romance thrown in good measure (it’s USA, after all) and Mike getting dropped into high-stress situations.
Watch the trailer above to find out why the house is called Graceland and if Mike can handle the SoCal lifestyle.
Graceland joins a scripted drama slate that includes Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, Psych and Suits. Graceland launches next summer on USA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Late Show
The Mosquito Coast
Mare of Easttown
THR Cover Story