- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
USA Network has solidified the returns for its slate of returning series and the debut of Political Animals.
Though it was previously announced that Suits and Necessary Roughness would return for their second seasons in June, the cable network has set premiere dates.
Legal drama Suits will premiere Thursday at 10 p.m. beginning June 14, while Necessary Roughness will launch season 2 on Wednesday, June 6 at 10 p.m.
Burn Notice will lead into Suits on Thursdays at 9 p.m. beginning June 14 for its sixth season. Covert Affairs and White Collar will launch their third and fourth seasons on Tuesday, July 10 at 9 p.m. and 10 p.m., respectively. Returning for its fourth round, Royal Pains will serve as a lead-in for Necessary Roughness on Tuesdays at 9 p.m.
Political Animals will air Sundays in July.
Rookie series Common Law debuts Friday, May 11 at 10 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day