- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Though a timetable hasn’t been finalized, the NBCUniversal-owned cable network is eyeing a Sept. 1 start date in Croatia and plans to film in the country for approximately 13 days. The hourlong drama, which was forced to move production from Israel after weeks of rocket attacks put it on a prolonged hiatus, will then move to Albuquerque, N.M.
The six-episode event series from Tim Kring and Gideon Raff already shot its Jerusalem-centered pilot in the city.
Raff, a native of Israel, has said shooting Jerusalem was “a key element in our show.”
“We wanted to and chose to shoot in Jerusalem because of all the history there,” Raff said during the show’s July 14 summer Television Critics Association panel promoting Dig.
Dig stars Jason Isaacs and Anne Heche and is slated to premiere in October.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
saturday night live