- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Midway through its fourth season — with the midseason finale set for Aug. 20 — the Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams starrer continues to be a top 10 scripted series in the summer among the key adults 18-49 demographic, averaging 1.6 million viewers, with another 1.7 million among the adults 25-54 set and 4 million total viewers.
“Suits continues to fire on all cylinders, delivering provocative storytelling and complex characters that viewers can’t get enough of,” USA president Chris McCumber said. “With some of the best writing on television, and a brilliant ensemble cast, we anticipate a spectacular fifth season for a series that has become a marquee property for USA.”
From Universal Cable Productions and showrunner Aaron Korsh, the first three seasons are available on Amazon Prime. No decisions have been made on the rest of USA’s scripted fare, including comedy Playing House, which has already concluded its freshman run, Royal Pains, Covert Affairs, Graceland and fellow rookies Rush and Satisfaction.
Suits joins a 2015 lineup that includes comedy Sirens and the upcoming Benched, among others.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day